Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Duncan Chair from Dessin Fournir

In my home, I take many different things into account when buying furniture, but the one thing that I rely on the most is comfort. If a product is not comfortable, I don't want it in my living space. I am not one of those people who will sacrifice large amounts of comfort for style, it just is not me. That is why I was so impressed with the Duncan Chair from Dessin Fournir. The chair features simple blocked feet and arms, offering a sense of modesty and quiet comfort in a chair market often characterized by over-the-top designs. This is the kind of chair you want for the Superbowl or other events that would require you to stay motionless for long periods of time. The soft-seat allows you to sink back into the chair for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment