Friday, February 25, 2011

Modern Bathroom Basics


Add a modern flair to any bathroom with Laufen’s collection of complete bathroom solutions. A Swiss company that has been manufacturing ceramic products for more than a century, Laufen can provide the products you need to complete your modern bathroom, whether you prefer smooth, rounded forms or more angular designs.


Laufen introduces the Tuna washbasin from the ILBAGNOALESSI Collection. Inspired by the graceful curves of its namesake, the Tuna washbasin is an imaginative and timeless piece that holds just the right touch of femininity and eccentricity. This washbasin is available with or without a tap hole, allowing the faucet to be positioned on the adjacent wall.




The Countertop Tam Tam is so named be cause of its resemblanceto the drum. Cast in one single piece, it features a vast and remarkably smooth surface and a warm grey finish.







Laufen’s newly redesigned Lb3 vanity provides functionality to the designer washbasins within the Lb3 Collection. New pullout drawers add functionality and space-saving design in color choices that include white, wenge and oak.

7 comments:

  1. With these pieces in my bathroom, I will find better reasons to enjoy the time I spend in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mirrored cabinet. I'm definitely considering a similar one for my home

    ReplyDelete
  3. With these pieces in my bathroom, I will find better reasons to enjoy the time I spend in it!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second photo is my favorite. Very contemporary looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty slick look bathroom pieces.
    Thanks for sharing with us..

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete